Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Negative

Today felt like it sucked worse than any other day this month, But it wasn't as Bad as all that. Its weird, getting off work is like a drug. I felt tired and irritated all day. At work nothing seemed to fit together or go right. But as soon as Kay picked me up from work it was all gone, like none of it happened or mattered. It's awesome.
Today was pretty cool, Heather found us a sweet coffee table for ten bucks. Super saver. I'm happy cause we had speakers tipped on their sides for coffee tables and honestly that's a little Ghetto. I (with some help) have made quite a few simple improvements to our apartment to make it feel more like home and not look so Bachelorish (good word i made up.)
We had a good night, got some cheap pizza and a pasta bowl from dominoes, it was pretty good. We had a coupon shoved in my door when we got home but they messed up and brought us the wrong pizza so we got a free cheese pizza. Then Kay and i watched Analyze This, a good movie she hadn't ever seen it before. We're going through my collection and watching all the ones she hasn't seen. (well the ones she would like to see, she's not a big Steven Seagal or Arnold Schwarzenegger fan so that cuts out a few dozen lol.)
By the way Michael Keaton is the best Batman as a side note.

Good Night

3 comments:

  1. Hey it's cool to see you have a blog now! I know we don't know each other very well, but reading blogs can change that lol. Give me your email if you want and I'll invite you to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so right about Michael Keaton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. Michael Keaton... all the way.

    Why is it that we find out about these happenings through blogs? lol? ...or is it just me? Sounds like you've moved in? Maybe that was why Dennis was asking Kayleigh what your intentions with his daughter are??

    Free Pizza and a $10 coffee table... doesn't get better than that! I'd call that a really good day.

    ReplyDelete